Jeni Janover is the passionate founder and owner of Liquid Motion®. In addition to being an XPERT and ElevatED certified pole instructor, Jeni has an extensive background in performing and visual arts, ranging from Classical ballet to sculpture and graduated at the top of her class in the school of Fine Arts at Syracuse University. She began her pole dancing career in 2010, and was instantly addicted. Jeni created Liquid Motion® because she wanted to develop a methodology for people of all levels and backgrounds that teaches students the fundamentals of movement through basic dance theory and exploration of natural instincts. Jeni has taught her signature workshops all over the United States, Mexico and Canada, and is excited to be able to bring this new 75 Minute liquid Motion class to Body and Pole. Jeni describes her style of dancing and teaching as a combination of life, love, sex, and raw emotion. She believes that knowledge, exploration, and education are the keys to bringing the aerial arts to the forefront of modern culture and is excited to be a part of the ever growing pole dance community.
- International Pole Convention (PoleCon) 2016
- Vertical Love: Something Wicked
- Twin Cities Performing Art Convention
- Melee on the Bayou 2015: Houston’s Premier Pole Dance Competition
- Pole Expo 2015 All Star Showcase
- SexyBack Showcase 2015
- North American Pole Dance Championships and Convention 2015
- Great White North Pole Competition
- International Pole Convention (PoleCon) 2015
- Scottish Pole Convention 2015
- Miss Pole Dance America 2015
Connect with me!